In the increasingly competitive hospitality industry, the guest experience is paramount: If your guests aren’t happy, they won’t return, and your reputation and performance will suffer. A superior guest experience will yield a competitive advantage that can help you gain loyal guests and increase revenue.
Technology can play a pivotal role in enhancing your guest experience, for example, through connectivity, entertainment, and personalization. For IHG Hotels properties, the combination of IHG Connect and IHG Studio accomplishes this with a guest experience that feels more like home and keeps guests coming back.
IHG Connect is the brand standard for Internet circuit and guest Internet access, featuring Cisco Meraki managed networking technology. IHG Connect offers hotel guests a faster, more reliable, and more consistent Internet experience. It combines significantly higher bandwidth and the most advanced cloud-based Wi-Fi technology for improved performance with modern devices.
Features of IHG Connect include:
- 24/7/365 Cloud Managed WiFi
- Cloud-Based Dashboard – Monitor and manage your network
- High-Density Access Points – Enterprise-grade equipment that meets the latest industry standards for improved performance with modern devices; supports IoT equipment and 4x the number of devices
WorldVue offers planning, design, configuration, supply of equipment, installation, proactive monitoring, and ongoing system and guest-level support to ensure the performance of your IHG Connect network.
IHG Studio is the cloud-managed solution that leverages your investment in IHG Connect to deliver a state-of-the-art in-room entertainment experience that makes guests feel more at home. With IHG Studio, properties gain higher QA scores and increased guest returns, with less stress for staff and management.
IHG Studio adds appeal for business and leisure travelers by empowering them to personalize their in-room entertainment. This solution makes in-room entertainment personal and effortless, helping to drive loyalty, enhance revenue, and increase guest satisfaction.
Features of IHG Studio include:
- IHG® Rewards Club integration
- Custom branded interface with personalized greeting and guest messaging
- Free-to-guest live TV content with DISH Business
- Video-on-demand (at select hotels) and on-demand fitness videos (at EVEN Hotels)
- Brand sizzle videos (at select hotels)
With IHG Studio, guests can:
- Securely cast their own content from their mobile devices to the guest room TV (such as Netflix, YouTube, Prime, etc.)
- Control the guest room TV with the VTVR (Virtual TV Remote) using the IHG Rewards Club app
- Make service requests such as ordering extra pillows, arranging for a late checkout, and reviewing room charges
- Pay with Points (at select hotels), a new pilot program that allows guests to use IHG Rewards Club points to make in-hotel purchases
- Order room service and purchase on-property amenities
WorldVue and DISH Business technology will work with your existing TVs to deliver IHG Studio – there’s no need to upgrade to achieve the benefits of an improved guest experience.
WorldVue is the largest Preferred Integrator for IHG Studio & IHG Connect. We have performed more installations than any other vendor in the US and worldwide. As one of only two Meraki Hospitality Partners with a CMNP certification, WorldVue knows how to make this solution work for your hotel. Call us today so we can help you improve your guest experience!